Dex - Cyberpunk RPG - Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Settings and Saving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Settings and Saving

I just started playing Dex, and I was barely able to see anything. The game loaded fine at first, but when I touched my gamepad the screen shifted and looked like it was glitching. I'm guessing that the "glitching bars" on the sides and top are supposed to be a border while running fullscreen? I didn't remember to get a shot at the title screen, but here's one from in game; take a look at the top and bottom. I adjusted the graphics settings at the main menu but it didn't seem to be quite right.

I tried to save, but when I hit the button to save it brought up a load screen. Kinda misleading, but when I went back to the settings menu (the fact that you have to exit the game is kinda annoying btw) all the graphics settings had reset. What really bugs me is that there isn't a drop menu for the resolutions, you have to keep clicking and clicking to find the right one and then I still have to quit again to adjust the text size and brightness.

Even after adjusting the text, I still have trouble reading it. Also, under the difficulty settings I only see hard or harder with harder being the default. Is this normal? Is there any way to maintain my settings or make the text more legible?
Working...
X