Dex - Cyberpunk RPG - Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quest Defect - Sabotage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Defect - Sabotage

nvm fixed several patches ago. :-)

Every playthrough I try to break this quest to see how wonky I can get Ace to act since he's so weird and fun to talk to. I convinced him to just give me the key which worked fine but never accepted the Sabotage quest. I proceeded to attack the Seeders, get the C4, etc. because hey it's fun and I love the game.

Success and I go back to Ace to see what he's going to do, doesn't make mention which makes sense anyway because I didn't officially have the quest in the first place. Well I go with all of my additional loots and a smile on my face and exit out and viola get a success message that I completed Sabotage. Heeyo!

I don't have a really solid idea of how I would change it, but wanted to let you know in case you didn't know about this one.
    Last edited by cyberPally; 5th June 2015, 11:47.
Working...
X