Dex - Cyberpunk RPG - Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback Alpha #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Alpha #1

Hi!

I've enjoyed playing the game in Linux and I've some feedback for you.

Sounds needed
    - Lock pick a door
    - Entering the code of a safe

Safe GUI
    - Left and Right mouse buttons should increment and decrement the number, instead of always incrementing it

Sell/Buy stuff
    - For some items, each NPC should offer you a different deal (pay more/less for yor item or sell cheaper/more expensive). For instance maybe the weapon dealer should charge less for weapons that the other guys.

Bugs:
    - Something went wrong with my HP, although I loved it See the attached picture
    - I've killed all the enemies in the Smugglers Den and didn't find the Neuro Interface

Questions:
    - When will the OUYA version came out?

Hi antcasq!

- sounds added for lockpicking and safe, coming in next major content update (expected mid-December)
    - safe GUI implemented (I am not sure, but it may have been already pushed to the current version on Steam, if not, coming in next major update)
    - different prices from different trades: We do not intend to implement this in order to keep our data model simple (and the balancing of prices)
    - HP should now be rounded to nearest whole number (done already)
    - Neural Interface - maybe it's just hidden, it really should be there.

OUYA: Coming soon, we have passed the submission already, stay tuned for news regarding the OUYA Early Access

Comment

Working...
    X